Sunday, January 13, 2013

P90X - To Relax of Not To Relax...


P90X – To Relax or Not To Relax…
Day 37, a Sunday; this is the day that gives me one of two options for my P90X journey. To relax, or not to relax, that is the question. If I decide to relax, then I have the day off. No running, no squatting, no weight lifting and no pull ups, push ups or sit ups...sit on my butt and maybe watch a movie (or 2). Of course, all of this leisure would occur after getting home from a wonderful morning at church.
If I decide not to relax, then the P90X schedule expects me to run the X-Stretch DVD  and follow along as best I could. What to do, what to do? What do you think?
Of course I decided to forget the Relax option and dive right into X-Stretch.
It was a wonderful routine, one that my mind (and body) thoroughly enjoyed. I spent the remainder of the day with my batteries fully charged. Yes, Kerry and I even did some honey-do chores.
Sadly, Sunday, and all its leisure, will soon come to an end, bringing me back to the sweat and grind of the other P90X routines. BRING IT!
                                                           Stretch Good, Rack Bad

No comments:

Post a Comment